The properties of snail slime are a true treasure of nature.
The snail has the capacity to self-heal itself and also to regenerate itself thanks to its secretion.
A snail that breaks its shell will totally reconstitute it in a few days.
Our drool is subjected to a process of purification and concentration.
The mucus or snail slime contains in natural form the following ingredients and properties:
- Allergen (Better bioavailability, it is quickly absorbed to the inner layers of human skin, makes it possible to regenerate the skin.) Protein and vitamins contribute to the enrichment and softness of the skin. Present are those that fight the most commonly encountered bacteria in skin infections, such as Staphylococcus aureus, Pseudomonas, Aeruginosa, Acne vulgaris, Collagen and Elastin as well as the 2 main components of the connective tissue of the skin. )
- Glycolic acid makes it possible to exfoliate by eliminating dead cells and also also helps the ingredients to penetrate into the hair follicles.
Its effectiveness has been proven as for:
Scars, burns, skin stains, warts, wrinkles, acne, stretch marks and small cuts.
Refine your skin texture with snail slime
Repairing, antioxidant, regenerating… the prodigious virtues of snail slime have been known since Antiquity. Exceptional properties that make snail slime an ingredient of choice in skin and face care products. Snail slime is ideal for skin marked by imperfections, scars or wrinkles.
The components of snail slime
Snail slime products have proven their effectiveness in recent years! Indeed, snail slime, commonly known as mucus, contains many natural active ingredients that are perfectly suited to pamper the skin while treating skin problems such as acne, stretch marks, eczema, scars, wrinkles …Let's discover the components of snail slime :
- Glycolic acid
- Vitamin A and Vitamin C
- Antibiotic Peptides
The benefits of snail slime for the skin
- With a high content of allantoin, a molecule renowned for its softening, soothing, regenerating and repairing properties, snail slime works wonders on the skin of the face. Moreover, it is good to know that it is this active ingredient that allows the snail to reconstitute its shell in the event of an unfortunate accident. By using snail slime on its own or mixing it into your facial skin care cream, you get the benefits of allantoin, giving you beautiful skin over time.
- Our body produces less and less elastin with age, which promotes sagging skin. Our skin becomes less firm! Rich in elastin, snail slime brings suppleness and elasticity to your skin, giving your face a second youth.
- Like elastin, the production of collagen also decreases with age, favoring the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines or stretch marks. Prevent the appearance of its unsightly inconveniences by adopting a product based on snail slime which is rich in collagen. As a reminder, the latter actively participates in the healing process. All the more reason to incorporate this product into your facial care routine.
- To have beautiful skin, you must use products with a high content of vitamin A (known to promote pigmentation of the epidermis) and vitamin E (known for its antioxidant action). What is very interesting with snail slime is that it has this combo of vitamins.
- Finally, the glycolic acid contained in snail slime will give your skin a boost of radiance.
How to use snail slime to take care of your skin ?
Our organic snail slime product is very easy to use. Here are the different uses for glowing skin :
- First, you can apply the product directly to your facial skin.
- Second, you also have the option of incorporating snail slime into your day or night cream.
Be careful, it must be applied on clean skin. Regarding the delivery of our products, do not hesitate to consult our delivery terms by clicking on "Delivery" at the bottom of the page.