Frankincense Benefits for the Skin
Frankincense contains natural collagen and many other substances that contribute to the regeneration and lightening of skin cells, here are some of these benefits:
- Exfoliate and renew dead skin cells, which helps whiten and lighten them.
- Treats skin from darkness caused by direct sun exposure.
- Helps whiten sensitive areas.
- Treat the darkening around the mouth and eyes.
- Unifies the complexion.
- Reduce the swelling of insect bites and speed up their recovery.
- Anti-infection, cleanses wounds and scratches, and speeds recovery, without it leaves a scar behind.
- Get rid of scars resulting from surgeries.
- Includes natural recipes for the treatment of sebaceous cysts
- Renew skin cells, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Used as an alternative to Botox, collagen injections and firming skin to get rid of wrinkles and signs of aging.